loading... Salesforce Cat

Monday, October 13, 2014

My Salesforce Credentials

 If you are a professional Salesforce developer on of the best ways to get the deserved recognition is to obtain and maintain Salesforce certification .It is the best way to prove that you are well qualified Salesforce Developer who is up to date with latest platform related knowledge.

I have obtained both Salesforce Developer certifications which are

  • Salesforce Certified Developer
  • Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer
Salesforce recently provided the option of verifying certification credentials of individuals .Here is screen capture I have taken from certification verification option related to my qualifications.



Salesforce Certification
my Salesforce credentials



No comments:

Post a Comment